Saturday, November 15, 2008

Cowboy Up!



"I'm your Huckleberry."






Yesterday was Farm Day at Zac's school.

There is no doubt he a tough cowboy.




"The law is coming! You tell them I'm coming . . . and Hell's coming with me! You hear?! Hell's coming with me!"








I know what you're thinking: "Did he fire six shots, or only five?" Well, to tell you the truth in all this excitement, I've kinda lost track myself. But, being this is a .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world, and would blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself one question: "Do I feel lucky?" Well, do ya punk?




We practiced some lines before school started.















2 comments:

Adam and Sariah said...

Nice with all the quotes, but I am confused...When did Dirty Harry become a cowboy? But you know, having a cowboy around the compound will be extremely helpful.

Marsha said...

Wow, I am having trouble telling Zachary apart from Matthew. He is getting way too big!