Wednesday, January 21, 2009

#31



Rita told me she was turning 21, so I picked up a couple of cases from the store. Yes, we had the party on Sunday but I bought everything on Saturday. Because Saturday is a special day a day we get ready for Sunday...Rita had to share the party with Josh. Josh did not mind too much. We went with a football theme. Joshua is loving some football these days. Rita, on the other hand looks smok'in hot in her Gator shirt. She wanted to get a Tebow tatoo for her birthday, but she got a Vera Bradley bag instead. Maybe next year, Tebow is coming back...Anyway, if I do not post this soon it will not be on my sweetheart's birthday so time to post...HAPPY BIRTHDAY RITA!



1 comment:

Adam and Sariah said...

You do look hot for getting old! Just kidding, wish we were there to join the tailgate party and eat that cookie! Looks like we even missed out on the Bud Light. Glad that the party was a hit and fun for all. HAPPY BIRTHDAY RITA!!!!! We all love you!