Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Books, Books, Books.



It has been day full of all types of books.







This morning, I paid almost 500 dollars to study







in my new accounting book. At lunch, our trip to







the park was cancelled because of rain allowing us to







check out a books at the library on South Korea and Ecuador.







O' Reilly newest book was the preface for my afternoon nap.







Tonight, our family finished the first chapter of The Book of Mormon.







One other book was open today, my journal. The entry-







Jared Walker and Teddi welcomed our new niece into the







world this morning, Mallory Joyce Walker.

1 comment:

Adam and Sariah said...

It was great to read this post. I am so glad that you are reading up on South Korea. That is more than I am doing...I just live here. :) Also happy to hear that the baby girl finally came. I hope everyone is happy and healthy. Love to you all.